2005 Laser to trade for older boat (St. Paul MN)

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by bohacekp, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bohacekp

bohacekp New Member

Price:
    I bought this boat in 2005 and sailed it about 5 times. It is in perfect condition. I'd like to trade this boat for an older used boat, plus cash. If you've got a boat that is suited for casual sailing and you'd like to trade up to a boat that is essentially new, contact me and let's see if we can work a trade.

2. jcstiefel

jcstiefel Member

Is your boat still available for trade plus cash? I assume it does not have a trailer. Does it have the upgraded outhaul/cunningham/boomvang? I have a 1984 Laser in very good shape. It has an older sail but the hull is excellent. Blades and spars are fine. The hull weighs 142 so is on the heavy side but stiff and solid. All th elines have been recently replaced. My wife races it in our club competition and usually finishes in the top third of our fleet. Is this the kind of boat you would be interested in trading for?

3. bohacekp

bohacekp New Member

Yes, your boat sounds about right. I do actually have a trailer, and would be happy to include that in the trade or not. My boat does have the upgraded sail controls, as well as covers and blade bag.

4. jcstiefel

jcstiefel Member

Please call me at 1-260-833-9896 so that we can talk about details of a possible trade.

5. mmadge

mmadge Member

I have a 1987 Canadian built boat located in Thunder Bay,please phone (807) 577 2109 or themadges@shaw.ca

6. Tim Dixon

Tim Dixon New Member

is boat still available,have nothing to offer but cash,please reply to tjdixon888@comcast.net or feel free to call 217-529-7414

7. connor5002

connor5002 Member

Is boat still available? I live in Blaine and have the boat thats exactly what you want. Email me at cec-sailor at comcast.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.