2003 Vanguard Sunfish

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by jhv234, Jan 6, 2018.

1. jhv234

jhv234 New Member

City:
    Cape Coral
    State:
    FL
    Cost:
    Selling a nice complete 2003 Vanguard Sunfish sailboat. The boat has a fiberglass daggerboard and new style kick up rudder. It is a Vanguard Sunfish with the newer style hull design (rolled edges). It has a newer sail. The trailer in the photos is not included. The boat is light enough to car top or put in the back of a pickup truck.

I live in NY and bought the boat to bring up to the NE but our plans changed. It is located in Coral Gables, FL and buyer must pick it up. $1750. Call 845 558 5270.

Attached Files:

2. OGYC

OGYC New Member

This looks great got any other one available?

3. jasonp

jasonp New Member

Is the boat in Cape Coral, or Coral Gables - I see both noted in the listing...

4. Nancy Phelps

Nancy Phelps New Member

Is your Sunfish still available for sale? Does it come with the trailer shown in the photo?

5. gail haynes

gail haynes New Member

Is your sunfish still for sale? If so I will be in Cape Coral Good Friday thru Easter Monday n would like to see it.
    Thx
    Gail Haynes

6. Scott Pursell

Scott Pursell New Member

Greetings. Is your Sunfish still available? Also, is it in Cape Coral or Coral Gables? Your ad lists both locations. Thanks, and I'll await your reply
    Thanks, Scott Pursell

7. Scott Pursell

Scott Pursell New Member

Just checking again to see if your Sunfish is currently available or if you've sold it. I'll hope to hear from you. Thanks, Scott Pursell