2002 Laser, Dolly, Trailer, New Sails $4,500 USD

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by Sean McGinn, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean McGinn

Sean McGinn New Member

City:
    Belmont
    State:
    CA
    Cost:
    $4,500.
    Price:
    2002 Laser (standard) in very good condition with 2 unused sails, 2 practice sails, all upgraded control lines, dolly and trailer. Extremely dry boat, stored in garage last 7 years. Sail#173200

2. John Benward

John Benward New Member

Good morning my name is Laura and I am trying to surprise my husband and find just the right craft for him... would you be kind enough to send me some additional photographs to my text so as to keep this a secret… Which is 707-321-2648.I live in Sonoma and would be interested to take a look sometime next week and I am willing to put in an offer at this point of $4000 if you would be willing to hold it for me until I can get down there! Thank you for your consideration

3. John Benward

John Benward New Member

I am on the East Coast at the moment planning to fly home this afternoon and could be available to drive to you as soon as Wednesday this week if that is convenient for you.

4. Sean McGinn

Sean McGinn New Member

Ok, let me know. My mobile is 408-655-2628...Sean

5. John Benward

John Benward New Member

I can come to see you on Wednesday morning can you please give me directions? Please send them to the cell number! Thank you so much and I will bring you cash… I am still on the plane halfway across the country but so looking forward to this amazing possibility!

6. John Benward

John Benward New Member

Looking forward to Wed....thanks for making this possible! 2" ball hitch OK?

7. hilarythomas

hilarythomas New Member

Hi Sean, if this sale doesn't work out, let us know. We are interested. Looking for a boat for our 15 year old who just joined SFYC sailing team. Thanks so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.