2002 Laser #175891 w/ lots of spares and trailer located in San Diego

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by Bryan Buffaloe, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Bryan Buffaloe

Bryan Buffaloe New Member

City:
    San Diego
    State:
    California
    Cost:
    $3000 OBO
    Price:
    2002 Laser #175891 with a lot of spares and a trailer for sale in San Diego. I have been out of the sport for a while so the boat has very little sailing time and is in great shape. The boat comes with 6 sails, ranging from well used to only 6 races. The rudder is epoxy, the centerboard is foam but in great shape. It comes with top and bottom cover, both in good shape and road worthy. Sitech dolly included. Lockpit included. There is minor cosmetic scratch on the port quarter and small tear in the bottom cover in the same spot. The trailer needs a new light kit but is otherwise in good shape. I am out of the sport and this boat needs a new home. The hull is bone dry and has never leaked, there are no soft spots in the hull of deck. This is a great complete package for a serious new competitor. Pictures available for serious offers. Asking $3000 OBO. I'm out of the sport so this boat needs to go, all serious offers will be accepted.

2. Cameronkr2

Cameronkr2 New Member

Can I get some photos? I am very interested!

3. tifmsk8

tifmsk8 New Member

We are in search of a laser for our son. We live in San Diego and are interested in looking at your laser. Please let me know if it's still for sale and if so, how to take a look at it.
    Thank you,
    Tiffany

4. G.Henning

G.Henning New Member

Is this boat still for sale?