2002 Catalina 14.2 Sailboat with Trailer for Sale, Oshkosh, WI

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by mak5807, Aug 16, 2006.

1. mak5807

mak5807 New Member

Includes galvanized steel trailer, fitted cover, and factory installed motor mount. The boom vang and two battens for the main sail are missing - you can sail without these, but you will want replacements if you are after ultimate performance. Inspection of boat before bidding is welcome - please contact me to make arrangements. Asking $3600. Reply to this post or call 920-929-5294 during work days, 920-688-3475 evening and weekend. SOLD
    A picture can be found at:
    http://www2.powercom.net/~mkollock/catalina/DSC04617.JPG

2. pierceejohnson

pierceejohnson New Member

Your Capri 14.2 sailboat

I’m on the board of directors for a YMCA camp in northern Minnesota - Camp Olson (www.campolson.org). We have been introducing boys and girls to the joys of sailing since 1954. The camp’s fleet is primarily scows with 2 E-Boats, 2 M-16s and 4 C-boats. We also have 2 Lightnings, 10 Sunfish, a Rhodes 19 and 2 Capri 14.2. We would love to add to our Capri 14.2 fleet for our weekly Regatta race for the campers. If you have not already sold your boat you might want to consider donating it to a non-profit organization and receiving a significant tax deduction of almost 39% (depending on your tax bracket) of the amount you declare to the IRS. The camp does not determine the value of your boat, you decide its value, and we provide you with a letter acknowledging your donation. We make it very easy for you by picking up your boat at a time which is convenient. You won’t have to arrange or pay for winter storage or go through the hassle of showing the boat to prospective buyers. More importantly, by donating your boat to Camp Olson you will help a new generation of sailors learn the fun and excitement of Capri 14.2 sailing.

Sincerely,

Pierce Johnson

543 Monroe Ave

River Forest, IL 60305

Phone : 708 366-7201

3. pat14.2

pat14.2 New Member

Looking for boat

I realize this is an old posting, but do you still have this boat for sale?
    I am in NE Wisconsin, and am looking a newer boat for family sailing.

pat14.2