2001 Laser Radial-Pristine Condition-Covers, Dolly- Philadelphia, PA

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by tags11, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tags11

tags11 New Member

Price:
    For sale is a 2001 Laser Radial that is in pristine condition. I bought it new, used it for 2 seasons, and then it sat in my sailing barn because my schedule and location would not allow me to sail. This laser radial comes as a complete package with a fiberglass rudder, centerboard, Fatso Carbon Fiber tiller extension, Colie deluxe bottom cover, Colie deluxe blade bag, Seitech Dolly. Optional 2001 Load Rite trailer with triple boat rack system with PVC sail and spar tubes. Everything in this package was well maintained. The boat never had any water marks, sun damage, or warping, nor was it ever involved in any crashes. There are no cracks or gouges in the boats or any of its parts. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at MTAGGART01@aol.com or call my cell, 484 686 3150. Pictures are available upon request! Good luck to all in the upcoming sailing season!

2. tags11

tags11 New Member

I also have a 1998 Sunfish that is set up for racing. It has the exact same characteristics as the Laser, such as blade bags, well maintained, never crashed, etc. I forgot to mention that I am accepting all reasonable offers for both boats. If you present me with a reasonable offer, then the boat and everything that goes with it is yours! Thanks for looking!

3. JSM

JSM New Member

4. tags11

tags11 New Member

It was a pleasure Jesse, I'll have those pictures off to you as soon as I get them. Thanks! -Marc

5. tags11

tags11 New Member

Ok everyone, pictures are on their way shortly. In the mean time I figured I would keep everyone up to date with what I've learned about prices. I have spoken to a few people who own some prominent sailboat shops and after a pretty in-depth over the phone conversation they said I'm definitely in the 3500 ball park. One of them is going to come out to the house and have a look to be exact. So I suppose thats the ball park I'm in right now, until/if things change for better or worse. I thank everyone for their interest and I will be in touch shortly. Thank you -Marc

6. tags11

tags11 New Member

Btt!!!

7. tracey shaw

tracey shaw New Member

Is this boat and trailer still available?

8. tags11

tags11 New Member

Yes, the boat and trailer are still available.

9. jsvrolyk

jsvrolyk New Member

Mike - thanks but I'm out - just bought a boat - I was really looking for a full rig. Cheers and best of luck - the boat looked great.

10. tags11

tags11 New Member

any offers? I want to get rid of this boat because I don't have the space and I have my eye on a bigger boat! First reasonable offer gets the boat and everything that comes with it (dolly, blade/spar bags, covers, etc.)!!!
    484 686 3150 -Marc

11. harraz

harraz New Member

Marc-

$2,000 is my offer, let me know if this something you can consider.

484 693 1002

12. tags11

tags11 New Member

The boat was appraised at $3500 by a leading sailing shop and I am asking $3400 for a quick sale. Reasonable offers in this ballpark will be considered. Please feel free to e-mail me or call my cell, 484-686-3150
    Thank you -Marc

13. lrobimd

lrobimd New Member

? is boat still on market. Would be interested in boat, and possibly the trailer. I live in the Albany, NY area and willing to travel if boat is good condition.
    Thanks.

14. kathryn te hau

kathryn te hau New Member

are you still looking for offers if so please provide photos or an address to view I am very interested

15. tags11

tags11 New Member

Yes, the laser is still for sale. If you provide me with an e-mail address I can send you pics and any other info that you might want. Thank you -tags11

16. I break things

I break things New Member

how much is it only for the trailer or only the boat?

17. tags11

tags11 New Member

I am asking $400 for the trailer and $3400 for the laser and everything that comes with it (dolly, covers, spar bags, blade bags, etc.)

18. dcdunbar

dcdunbar New Member

I am very interested in the trailer- is it avaialble? If, so can you send pics to dcdunbar@hotmail.com

19. JustTheMom

JustTheMom New Member

Marc,
    I am very interested in both the laser and the trailer. Are they both still available? I'm located in Baltimore and would love to come and take a look. Please contact me at k9docetc@msn.com Thank You:)

20. Patrice

Patrice New Member

I Marc, is your boat still for sale?
    Let me know, Patrice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.