2000 Laser with Trailer and Dolly. $3000 CAD OBO

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by Sean the Sailer, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean the Sailer

Sean the Sailer New Member

City:
    Parry Sound
    State:
    Ontario
    Cost:
    Price:
    I have a Laser that has been out of the water for maybe 3 years now :( I have a kid and pregnant wife and I think I want to get something a bit bigger to take them all out. My racing days are temporarily over!

Included:
    • 2 x Sails (one nice racing one, and one practice one that has been repaired)
    • 2 x Centreboards (one newer one for racing, one practice one that hit a rock once, still functional but good for tooling around in)
    • 1 x Dolly (picture in gallery)
    • 1 x Towable Car Trailer (picture in gallery, just needs some air in tires)
    • Sail Bag (the strap needs to be repaired but there are no holes in the bag)
    • Original Rudder and Tiller (no picture, but can provide if you need it)
    • All ropes (original and new)
    • Mast (not pictured, can provide if needed)
    • Hull Cover and Deck Cover
    • Bag for hull cover & deck cover
    Only issues I could see (can get more pictures if you tell me what to look for)->
    • the dolly needs a pin to attach it, I think my brother pocketed the pins that allows it to break apart, I have some things to rig it but I imagine this costs <1$ to fix.
    • Some minor scratches on the sides (might be able to see in pictures on the blue paint).
    • Minor scrape on rear left when looking at boat from rear (should be able to see in picture). Mostly cosmetic but a bit deeper than normal scratch.
    • The trailer tires are currently flat. I am pretty sure this is just from sitting idle... I don't have an air compressor as this is a summer cottage so whoever comes to pick it up should bring a tire air compressor. The only one I have fills up floats.

[​IMG]
    Gallery of Images
    2000 Laser Sailing Boat Parry Sound

2. Ken I'Anson

Ken I'Anson New Member

Hi, is the Laser still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.