1st Annual Lake Placid Sunfish Regatta

NBette27

LPSF 2006

The First Annual Lake Placid Sunfish Regatta will take place on Saturday, June 17th, 2006 in beautiful Lake Placid, New York. The race will be the first USSCA sanctioned event on the waters of Lake Placid. Registration time and location are to be determined as of this point. The entry fee does include breakfast, dinner, and drinks. A band will be providing entertainment after the race. We are looking for a good turnout at the inaugural running of the race. If you are located in the New York/New England/Mid-Atlantic/Eastern Canadian Regions, this is the race for you! Come challenge yourselves on the difficult winds of the Adirondack High Peaks. The water's calling!

Either myself or my Chair Partner can be contacted with further questions/notices of race. Send me a private message or call Mr. Ed Gardner at (518)524-4904 to obtain your Notice of Race. We are also available by email, at [email protected] or [email protected]. More information is availalble at www.rotarylakeplacid.org. We hope to see you there!

Back