1999 Laser Radial for sale in Midwest- $2200

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by Thomas Cook, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Cook

Thomas Cook New Member

Price:
    Going to college so no longer have time to sail my boat. Here are the details:
    Hull- Year 1999. Hull color is light blue. Sailed for last 2 fall seasons in high school sailing and garaged upside-down for rest of year. Bought from previous owner 2 years ago who for previous 6 years garaged boat upside down and sailed it only casually before that. Good condition. Had minor fiberglass damage 10 years ago but was professionally repaired to original condition. Has inspection port in cockpit as a result.Comes with one bottom cover in good condition.
    Spars- Original spars. Minimal bending.
    Sails- Two; one practice and one race both with sail number 166108. Practice sail that oringally came with boat and used moderatly in decent condition. Newer race sail with new sail cut gently used in excellent condition used circa 10 ten times. Comes with one set of battons.
    Blades and Tiller- 3 year old blades in excellent condition. No damage. Aluminium tiller. No tiller, i snapped it at my last regatta. Good condition blade bag to hold everything.
    Lines- Completely race rigged with 2 year old lines in great condition. 2 Main sheets one thick and one thin.
    Dolly- Sietech made laser dolly in good condition.
    Looking for $2200 or best offer. Feel free to email with any questions.

2. 6Chapps

6Chapps New Member

Hi Mr Cook,
    1. is this boat still available
    2. where are you located
    3. is there are trailer
    Maureen - 6Chapps

3. Thomas Cook

Thomas Cook New Member

Maureen-
    Yes the boat is still avaliable. I am located in the northern suburbs of Chicago and sail out of wilmette harbor. I could however bring the boat to Lake Geneva Wisconsin if that would be better for you. The boat comes a dolly but no road trailer due to the fact that the boat is easily cartopped.
    Tom

4. 6Chapps

6Chapps New Member

Hi Tom:
    We are interested in your boat but are trying to figure how to get it to lower southeastern michigan. Would you be interested in delivering for a fee or do you know how much it would cost to ship? I am assuming these are radial sails for a laser - which is perfect for our 14 year first laser.

5. 6Chapps

6Chapps New Member

also - can you please send /upload pics

6. Linda Triplett

Linda Triplett New Member

Tom... I am interested in purchasing your laser. We can pick it up without a problem. Do you have any pictures? Will pay asking price in cash. Hope it is still available.

Linda

7. Linda Triplett

Linda Triplett New Member

8. lhulett

lhulett New Member

Is the laser still unsold -- if so, I also am interested. I could be reached at lhulett@knox.edu

9. Howard Cook

Howard Cook New Member

Hello Thomas Cook! I am Howard Cook and want to buy your laser. I live near Milwaukee and am looking for a laser to frostbite in. I am aiming to spend between $1700-2000. Could you send some photos to cook.howard65@yahoo.com?
    Thank you Thomas ;)

10. Howard Cook

Howard Cook New Member

Thomas, I still haven't heard from you. Is everything alright? I would like to make this purchase ASAP. Later Big T.
    -Howard

11. J. Mendoza

J. Mendoza New Member

Hi Thomas,

It's the boat still available. Please, let me know. jose@mendoza.bz

Thanks

12. Tim Dixon

Tim Dixon New Member

13. Tim Dixon

Tim Dixon New Member

is boat still for sale?

14. Julia Means

Julia Means New Member

Is the boat still available? Can you send pictures? I am located in Chicago and have no problem getting to Wilmette. I already have a trailer / dolly, so am curious how that effects the price. Please advise. Many thanks!

15. meech

meech Member

Probably not since it's been over two years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.