1998 Sunfish-Pristine Condition-Covers, Seitech Dolly, Trailer-Philadelphia, PA

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by tags11, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tags11

tags11 New Member

For sale is a 1998 Sunfish that is in pristine condition. I bought it new, used it for 3 seasons, and then it sat in my sailing barn because my schedule and location would not allow me to sail. This Sunfish is rigged for racing and is very fast. This boat comes as a complete package with a wooden rudder, fiberglass centerboard, Fatso Carbon Fiber tiller extension, Colie deluxe bottom and water-proof top cover, deluxe blade bag, Seitech Dolly. Optional 2001 Load Rite trailer with triple boat rack system with PVC sail and spar tubes. Everything in this package was well maintained. There is an inspection plate so as to always be able to check for water. By looking into the boat you would see that it has always been a dry boat inside. The splash guard has never been cracked or broken and was sealed when it was bought to ensure a water tight boat. The boat never had any water marks, sun damage, or warping, nor was it ever involved in any crashes. There are no cracks or gouges in the boat or any of its parts. I am accepting all reasonable offers for this boat as all it is doing is sitting around. This boat should be out sailing the bays, inlets, and ocean. Make a reasonable offer and the boat is yours, it's as simple as that!If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at MTAGGART01@aol.com or call my cell, 484 686 3150. Pictures are available upon request! Good luck to all in the upcoming sailing season!

2. jsdeimel

jsdeimel Member

PM sent waiting for reply

3. tags11

tags11 New Member

reply sent and pictures will be on their way shortly!

4. tags11

tags11 New Member

Ok everyone, pictures are on their way shortly. In the mean time I figured I would keep everyone up to date with what I've learned about prices. I have spoken to a few people who own some prominent sailboat shops and after a pretty in-depth over the phone conversation they said I'm definitely at least in the 2000ish ball park, give or take a few hundred. One of them is going to come out to the house and have a look to be exact. So I suppose thats the ball park I'm in right now, until/if things change for better or worse. I thank everyone for their interest and I will be in touch shortly. Thank you -Marc

5. tags11

tags11 New Member

SOLD!!! thanks for all the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.