1997 Laser Full and Radial rigs

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by beklund, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beklund

beklund New Member

Price:
    I just purchased this boat and found I can't keep it on my dock. (Its a long story...)

The boat is in great condition with very little use since it was new. White with a blue stripe, very nice. I believe this boat was originaly a Radial rig and the previous owner bought a new spar and a new (non class leagal) Full rig sail. The boat has the Harken Pro Rigging and I just put a new Harken outhaul on it. I just bought a new wind vane and new Gungeons too. It seems the Full sail has never been used. Also included is a Sitech dolly and a old, worn, top cover.

The hull is in great condition. In fact it looks like a lightly used 3 year old boat not a 1997.

$2,900 for all.

Email me at beklund@aol.com or call me at 715-379-8416

2. brotherkeen

brotherkeen New Member

Has the inside of the hull been kept dry? How did the previous owner store the boat?

3. beklund

beklund New Member

Yes, This boat is as dry as a bone and the top and bottom are as firm as a new boat. To my knowlege this boat has been properly stored inside since new. Like I said, This boat looks like a lightly used 3 year old boat. Very few if any scratches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.