1997 Laser For Sale standard and radial rig NEW JERSEY

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by Absolute7181, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

Price:

3000- OBO

All white hull in good shape. Never had any repairs done or needed. I lost interest a few years ago and the boat has been kept in dry storage in my garage ever since. It comes with the standard rig and a radial rig, and a sail for each rig. The sails are in good condition, great for club racing and smaller regattas, but you will probobly want a new sail if you go to nationals or any larger regatta. When I first started sailing I sailed radial, and then upgraded but kept both rigs and they are both included. Also included are the lines and deck fittings for the new outhaul cunningham system. The new vang system is not included because I have it to a friend who was in desperate need at a regatta. It comes with the top cover in great shape, and the blades also in good shape and a seitec dolly. The boat is clean, and in good condition. Please feel free to email me if you would like pictures or have any questions. Besides the vang missing the boat is ready to race. I am located in North New Jersey.

My email is BGunnarsson596@hawks.rwu.edu

2. mrguinn

mrguinn New Member

I'm not far from you (Nyack) and interested in having a look. Are you available any evening this week? 845 602 3204

3. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

I used to sail out of Nyack, NBC is about 15 minutes from my house. You can stop by any time. Just give me a call to make sure I am home. 201 321 5090

4. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

Here are a few pictures of the hull that I snapped early this moring before going to work.

Attached Files:

5. mrguinn

mrguinn New Member

I can stop by after work today. Let me know a good time. Can you email me directions (cogolfman@yahoo.com)?
    Marty

6. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

Marty,

sorry I did not email you, I will let you know tommarow what time someone will be home to show you the boat. In the mean time, here are a few more pictures. It is easier for me to host them on my website, here is the link.

http://www.geocities.com/absolute7181/laserpics.zip

7. hobiemax

hobiemax New Member

8. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

The boat is still available. call me at 201 666 0563 or 201 321 5090

9. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

Quick update. The boat is still for sale, but the radial rig is gone. It now comes with only a full rig set up. Call 201 666 0563 with any questions. Boat is located in 07675, feel free to stop by and take a look.

10. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

Since the radial rig is gone, the price is dropped to $2,650. Call 201 666 0563 or email me at BGunnarsson596@hawks.rwu.edu

My family wants this boat out of the garage soon, they need the space for other things. Feel free to call or email any time.

11. hobiemax

hobiemax New Member

Im interested in the boat. How far are you from Bedminster, NJ?

12. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

Boat is still for sale. Full Rig only. No radial rig included. Email me at BGunnarsson88@gmail.com if you are interested.

13. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

I am a motivated seller. Make me an offer I cant refuse. Boat is in great shape. hardly ever got used. Been kept in dry storage.

14. Absolute7181

Absolute7181 New Member

Boat is sold and gone. Thanks for all the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.