1992 Laser

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by JCE1953, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCE1953

JCE1953 New Member

Price:
    All white laser in very good condition. Cover and blade bag. No trailer. It can be sailed as is or easily upgraded for racing. Asking $1,700. if interestd please email jevans@new.rr.com.

Thanks.

John

2. robertniv

robertniv New Member

Hello,

I am responding to your advertisement regarding the sale of this item. I will like to know listing is still active and available for sale. If yes, get back to me with your last asking price and the recent working condition of this listing. I will also like to know if i can be able to have more pictures of this item.
    I'm Robert Nivelle from Seattle, Washington.
    Thanks for your time and I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I can be reached on 206-426-4366 or via email.

Sincerely,
    Robert.
    206-426-4366

3. JCE1953

JCE1953 New Member

Robert, the laser is in very good condition. I am asking $1,700, this includes a full rig, boat cover, blade bag, sail and all lines which are in like new condition. There is no trailer. If you are still interested you can call me between 8:00 and 5:00 central time at 920-438-2411.

John

4. luckymom

luckymom New Member

Hi-Received your message. Tried to return call but it was about 6:30. Please call again this evening 262-569-6997 or tomorrow on my cell. Left that number in my email. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Julie-just west of Milwaukee-looking for Laser for my son.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.