1991 Capri 14.2 Mod II BOSTON, MA $1800 obo

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by dfclimber, Aug 29, 2011.

1. dfclimber

dfclimber New Member

Catalina Capri 14.2 Sailboat - $1800
    Email me at dfefferman@gmail.com if you are interested

Pictures can be seen on craigslist add
    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/boa/2572821620.html

1991 Catalina Capri 14.2 (Mod II) sailboat in very good condition with lots of extras
    Popular stable daysailer sailboat with dry, roomy self-bailing cockpit and cuddy storage with cover
    Main sail & self furling Jib are in good condition for recreational sailing. New stainless steel wire stays.
    Teak tiller with hiking stick, aluminum Barney post with mainsheet swivel cam cleat, retractable centerboard, and beaching kick-up rudder
    Boom kicker keeps the boom up when sails are lowered
    Transom mount with stainless steel swim ladder
    Custom made Boom tent cover and Jib sleeve cover for when the boat is moored
    Galvanized trailer with bearing buddies in excellent condition

This boat is easy to trailer behind any vehicle with a hitch as it only weights 350 lbs
    The boat can be single handedly rigged and launched in 15-20 minutes on the trailer
    The boat can be sailed alone or comfortably with 4 adults (I have fit more)
    The boat is still in production with a large following with parts/sails readily available

Just bought another boat and sadly I have to let this boat go. Don't miss the chance to enjoy the rest of the Summer/Fall on the water.

Email me at dfefferman@gmail.com if you are interested

2. dfclimber

dfclimber New Member

sold.............................