1990 Sunfish - $1500; Greenwood Lake NY

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by krahulik, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krahulik

krahulik New Member

Excellent condition. Few scracthes on the bottom. Modern hull design. North racing sail. Wooden rudder and Barrington board. extra centerboard included. Harken block and cleats. All modern go fasts. I used this boar for racing and it is in excellent condition. Trailer available for another $300. Call Bob Krahulik at 845.987.6970 if interested.

2. krahulik

krahulik New Member

BTW, the above boat is located in Greenwood Lake, New York.

3. Chris Anglin

Chris Anglin New Member

I'm interested in your sunfish, I would like you to email me at canglin@uic.com. I'm interested in seeing your sunfish, maybe Sunday, from 104 miles away (Endicott, NY). I'll bring my trailer.

Thanks,

Chris​

4. krahulik

krahulik New Member

Update to my post above. I have had trouble locating the racing sail I have for this boat. I put an older sail on it for the kids to learn in, boxed up the racing sail, and now I can’t find it, but I’m still looking. I'm sure it will turn up. But there is a brand new Kevane Sunfish sail that I’ve installed on the spars. I don't think the new sail has ever been used. The mast and spars are black anodized. Very cool aggressive look. I will also include two other older Sunfish sails that I’ve had lying around. I also found the original modern fiberglass centerboard for the boat. I hit a rock with it, and broke off the lower 2 or 3 inches. I started to repair it but its unfinished. If you’re handy with fiberglass, you may be able to salvage it. So the boat comes with 3 centerboards and 3 suits of sails in all. The boat is located at 46 West Cove Road, Greenwood Lake, New York if you'd like to see it.
    -Bob Krahulik

5. ChuckMas

ChuckMas New Member

Is a sunfish still available?

Ready to buy now.

6. ChuckMas

ChuckMas New Member

7. krahulik

krahulik New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.