1990 Catalina Capri 14.2 Sailboat w/Trailer

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by schneimn, Aug 13, 2004.

1. schneimn

schneimn New Member

This 1990 Catalina Capri 14.2 is available now on E-bay

Vehicle Description

You are bidding on a 1990 Catalina Capri 14.2 foot sailboat with a 2000 King Saltwater trailer. The boat comes fully rigged and ready to sail with retractable center board, rudder with extension, and the original sails. In addition, the boat includes a custom cover for storage. This sailboat is great for beginners and families and can be towed behind any size car or truck.

The boat and trailer will be delivered with:
    • California Titles, free and clear of any liens or encumbrances
    • Original Owners Manual and Rigging Guide
    • Everything Needed to Start Sailing Immediately: lines, sails, 3 life jackets, emergency oar, etc.

With 4 Catalina Capri fleets in Southern California (San Diego, Mission Viejo, Marina Del Ray, and Westlake Village) and 1 in Northern California (Mountain View) there are lots of fellow 14.2 Capri owners to learn from and race with.

Catalina Capri National Association is a great resource for more information on this sailboat (http://www.capri14.org).

CF #: CF 0612 SK
    HULL ID: CPSD2961C989

Questions welcome:
    Phone: (949)249-6831
    E-mail: schneimn@hotmail.com

Vehicle Condition

The sailboat is in very good condition. The hull, mast, boom, and lines are in excellent condition. The hull has a few marks that you would consider normal for a 1990 boat. New hiking straps have recently been installed and the teak tiller and water guard have been freshly sanded, stained, and sealed by hand. The sail has been patched and is in good condition. The storage cover has some wear but has been patched and serves its purpose very well.

The trailer is in excellent condition.

Both the boat and the trailer have been maintained, garage stored, and cleaned regularly.

Terms of Sale

Payment will be accepted by PayPal, personal check, cashier's check, money order, or cash at time of pickup.

Please provide full payment within ten (10) days of the actions close.

I want you to be 100% satisfied with this purchase. I have described and imaged this item as accurately as possible; however, because of the limitations of the internet I understand that it is difficult to determine the condition of this item on e-Bay. The winning bidder can inspect every detail of this boat when picking it up. If you are not satisfied I will refund payment minus eBay listing fee and commission.

Buyer is responsible for picking up from Laguna Niguel, California (Orange County). Seller will provide directions to the winning bidder.

Buyer is responsible for any taxes and transfer fees.