1989 Laser with trailer, great shape

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by SamGrant951, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

Price:

1989, bought it 2 years ago, sailed it a few times. Everything is in great shape. New SLO sails deck cover this year along with a new mainsheet line. White/red hull.

Thanks,
    Sam

sngrant@gmail.com

2. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

Two pictures I found of the hull. Mast step is in great shape, let me know if you have questions, thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. sailorcolin

sailorcolin New Member

I was looking at your add and saw your porsche. Its a 944 turbo? im not looking to buy it i just want to know a little more about it, lol. thanks

4. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

Yeah haha, its a 86 944 turbo - great cars. Ive had it a long long time so its pretty modified, they are fun cars to tinker with. Let me know if you have any specific questions!

Here is a better picture- http://members.rennlist.org/sngrant/951september20092.JPG

And another picture of the laser I found, the mast step was covered with blue tape just to keep water out while it was stored.

[​IMG]

5. scars_scrapes

scars_scrapes New Member

the 944 is the tow vehicle right? jk
    do you have a trailer or dolly that come with the boat? how about shape of sails covers, spars, foils?

6. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

It has a trailer, the spars are in great shape as is the centerboard/rudder. They are white and look fantastic. The boat was originally sold locally to a member of the sailing club and is still a member. He sold it to a lady who preferred her Sunfish after trying the laser out and I bought it from her. She used it 2x and I sailed it prob 3-4 times.

Its snowing here but I will run over soon and get pics of everything. i had the sail here at home so I took a picture of that. I dont have a bag for the spars or foils. The bag that came with it was pretty gross so I tossed it - never got around to buying a new bag.

[​IMG]

7. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

OK more pics, I tried to edit previous posts but can't figure it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. scars_scrapes

scars_scrapes New Member

pics look like Geist Res.

9. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

Yes sir, good eye!

10. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

OBO of course - no lowballs though please.

11. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

12. Tujax

Tujax New Member

I am very interested in this boat but would not be able to pick it up for a few weeks. Looks like it is in great shape, how is the trailer? Would it make the drive up to Saginaw MI as it is?

13. kirk reynolds

kirk reynolds New Member

2008 laser pro for sale

Complete , like new very little use, fresh water, cover dolley, stored inside, blade bag, skaneateles, ny 315-685-5149 reyno685@yahoo.com $4500

14. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

The trailer probably hasnt been used much in its life since its been in Indy its entire life. Im sure it could use new tires but I did tow it home and back with no issues. I can go check the tires this week to give you a better idea if you would like.

15. Tujax

Tujax New Member

Let me know how they are, and what you think about it making the trip.
    I may have someone in Indy to pick it up and store it until I can get there myself.

16. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

Ill check it out tomorrow and take pics of the tires - I dont think it will be a problem as its only 4-5 hours but Im an optimistic kind of person :p Ill let you know as soon as I check it out, thanks.

17. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

Checked them out today, they look fine to me. I'd tow it without worry as-is although if you were planning on making lots of trips Id replace 'em for the peace of mind. Tire size is 4.80-8.

18. SamGrant951

SamGrant951 136900

Had lots of interest but no takers yet - I need to help fund my honeymoon, please help! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.