For Sale: 1986 14.2 Capri Dayton OH

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by Aceboyd, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Aceboyd

Aceboyd New Member

Really nice Capri for sale with trailer. Beautiful, multi-colored sails in very good condition. All new running rigging last season with proper "New England Ropes" yacht braid. All teak recently refinished. New hatch cover. $1400 or best offer

2. capnron209

capnron209 New Member

Capri

Do you have any pics of your Capri? Assume original sails and no motor?

Thanks.

Ron Carter
    Grove, OK
    ron@arrow-group.com

3. Aceboyd

Aceboyd New Member

Capri

The sails are original and in really good shape. I purchased a new sewing machine for canvaswork/sail repair and intended to restitch the seams for a bit of practice but upon closer inspection I realized it wasn't necessary. I have some pics I'd be happy to send if you'll tell me how to go about that. I'm new to the forum thing.

4. Aceboyd

Aceboyd New Member

That is correct, no motor. I do have a 50 pound thrust Minn-Kota that I need to sell also. Used very little. I'm asking $120 for that.

5. capnron209

capnron209 New Member

Have 3.5 Nissan motor from another boat, but pics would be helpful. Would you be willing to meet part-way. Not sure how far Dayton is from Grove, OK. Assume a lot of miles, just curious. Thanks.

Ron

6. Aceboyd

Aceboyd New Member

I tried to send pics to the address listed under your name. I guess it's safe to assume you didn't get them. reply with an e-mail address and I can send some pics. It's a 10 hour drive each way. We may be able to work something out.

Bradley

7. capnron209

capnron209 New Member

Bradley,

Found a 14.2 locally for sale by chance. You won't have any problems. Be sure to go to: www.sailingtexas.com to list the boat too. Very active website for sailboats. Free ad too.

Ron