1985 Mod 1 with Galvanized trailer

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by Bobdog, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Bobdog

Bobdog New Member

I have a 1985 Mod 1 in good condition. Sailed once a year and is stored on a galvanized trailer. Sails need replacement but usable as they are the original. Teak needs re-finishing and two small scrapes on the jellcoat on the side of the hull. Topside has very few stress cracks and foot strapes are original and need replacement. Asking $1300. Located in Chino in So Cal

2. bigcatsailing

bigcatsailing New Member

do you have pictures of your boat

im very interested in buying your boat ..do you have pictures ..when can you show it ..i live in sd and can drive upwhen you have time.. john bruno

3. Bobdog

Bobdog New Member

Pictures

Yes I can shoot some pictures of the boat. I store the boat up at my office and I'll take some pictures of it and send them to you. Where do you want me to send the pictures?

4. bigcatsailing

bigcatsailing New Member

bigcatsailing email

my email is e3pro@aol.com thanks for taking time to shoot pictures.. john

5. bigcatsailing

bigcatsailing New Member

pictures of yourboat

hi again this is john bruno just checking if you had a chance to take some pics of your boat... sometimes aol misses things... also wondering how your schedule looks for this week, i would like to come up and see boat if you have time jb