1978 Sunfish for Sale

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by imported_Jimbo, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imported_Jimbo

imported_Jimbo New Member

I have a 1978 AMF Sunfish sailboat with heavy duty trailer. Both sailboat and trailer are in excellent condition. I have had many enjoyable hours using the sailboat, but find now that I rarely use it. Consequently, I'm considering selling the boat and trailer, but have no idea of what is a fair price. If anybody can help me with placing a value on the sailboat and trailer of pointing me in the right direction to obtain the same information, I will appreciate your assistance.

Jimbo

2. imported_memnar

imported_memnar New Member

If your boat is still for sale please send me email. I am looking to buy a inexpensive sailboat. Thank you.
    Erik

3. imported_Jimbo

It is. I'm asking $850 for the boat and trailer. I can be reached at 480-951-0370 if you are interested.

Jim

4. imported_Jimbo

FYI. I recently sold my 1978 Sunfish (actually a 1980) with trailer for $850.00. Both were in excellent condition. Boat and trailer had only been used 20 times or so. Boat and trailer had sat in garage for most of last 25 years. Hope this info helps others in their pursuit of selling or buying a comparable boat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.