1973 Laser Sail Sailing Sailboat w/ Trailer and dolly

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by mtoms, Jul 22, 2017.

1. mtoms

mtoms Member

City:
    Deltaville
    State:
    Virginia
    Cost:
    $1,500
    Price:
    This boat is 1973 Full-rig Laser Sailboat. It is in good condition. Comes with a Trailex-brand aluminum trailer and a Seitech dolly for $1,500. All of the equipment you need to go sailing today is included. The hull is solid and the bottom is good condition. Rudder, tiller and daggerboard are in good condition, as is the sail. This boat should give you years of use as a recreational sailer.

Note - the trailer the boat is sitting on in the pictures is not the Trailex trailer. The Trailex trailer is the one in the separate pictures.

Reply to this email to reach me quickly - it goes straight to my phone. For cash, full-price offers, I will be able to deliver the boat anywhere within 100 miles of Richmond in the next week.

To prevent scammers, I will only reply to responses that include a working phone number where I can reach you back. Thanks for looking.

You can reach via the email link above or via 7fore8 0one7fore where the code for the areuh is 54(1 less than one)

YOU MUST INCLUDE A WORKING US PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE AN INTERNET SCAMMER AND NOT REPLY TO YOU.

Thanks for looking

IMG_2117.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_1821.JPG IMG_1506.JPG

2. woodkarma

woodkarma New Member

Is your boat still available?
    Dave Parker

3. woodkarma

woodkarma New Member

Thanks for your time today! do you have a photo of the Laser 2? and is the photo above the Laser that we spoke about?

Dave

4. woodkarma

woodkarma New Member