1962 Fiberglass Alcort Sailfish-Completely restored,

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by Ten1951, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten1951

Ten1951 New Member

Have a newly restored 1962 fiberglass Sailfish in original condition. No pictures as it is buried in my garage after a recent move. Here are the specs ie: white fiberglass hull in nice, clean condition with no major dings or repairs and still clearly has the Alcort Sailfish emblem on both sides of the bow. Top side was just repainted with green epoxy marine paint, new grey no-skid rubberized cutout, newer mahagony side rails varnished, daggerboard also newly varnished and rudder system as well, also has a new fiberglass 24" Ronstan tiller extension. All new lines for the main/halyard. Spars and mast are in great condition. Also just installed a "brand new-never used" ****** Sunfish style sail with green/white stripes to match the top side color. Had Sailing Graphics here in San Diego, reproduce an exact replica of the Sailfish logo in black for the sail. New sail/spar cover as well. I'd rate it as a 9 out of 10 for condition, in lieu of the fact that it is a 1962 model. Restored it to original condition to ensure historical integrity. Why am I selling?, being "forced" to trim the fleet due to space constraints with the other two raced rigged Sunfish and two kayaks. If there is any interest, and you're on or about San Diego, I'd be happy to extract it from the garage and set it up for you.

2. Grace Carland

Grace Carland New Member

HI, Please call 650 949-3313, I live in the Bay area and am interested in your sunfish or e-mail amazing_grace41@hotmail.com. Thanks, Grace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.