1960's Sunfish and 1980's Minifish

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by Supergoose, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supergoose

Supergoose New Member

Since I am a college student, I have decided to limit my fleet to one boat. So, the rest have to go. I would like to sell my older Sunfish and Minifish either together or separately. The sunfish has a brand new sail, nice spars,rigging etc. The rudder and daggerboard arein perfect condition. The only problem is that the hull has a 3-4 inch crack in the keel that I don't have the time or knowledge to fix correctly. it could probably benefit from a coat of paint too. (the red on it really faded from all those years) As far as the mini fish goes, it is in original shape. Original sail that has minor fading that is 100% usable. Nice straight tubes. Nice rudder and daggerboard. One small fiberglass patch on the side of the hull. Seaworthy for sure! Please make me an offer on one or both boats.
    Karsten Wallis (570-903-1639)

2. mike crisafulli

mike crisafulli New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
  3. Trayer Musselman

Trayer Musselman New Member

4. Aaron skidmore

Aaron skidmore New Member

How much for the sunfish

5. Supergoose

Supergoose New Member

Minifish is gone. Looking for $500 for the sunfish with the new sail, or 400 without.

6. ClaytonJohnson

ClaytonJohnson New Member

I'm looking for a pre-1972 Sunfish rudder and tiller if you have that and want to sell it! Let me know the price!

7. tasar

tasar Member

I have such, if you are still looking......post me direct .. acat40@gmail.com

8. Goose9912

Goose9912 New Member

With the sunfish is a different sail included if I don't include the new sail?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.