14.2 k

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by humble monkey, Nov 1, 2010.

1. humble monkey

humble monkey New Member

14.2k keel model for sale with galvanized trailer. roller furling, new trolling motor and battery,sails in good shape. serious inquires only please-dave

2. capnron209

capnron209 New Member

Capri for sale

Dave,

What is a 14.2k model? Also, you mention that it is a "keel" model, but I thought all 14.2 were centerboard models? I might suggest that you tell us the age of the boat or what hull number is or sail number on the main sail. This will give us a better idea of age of boat. Also, what are you asking for the boat? Just some suggestions.

3. chemprof

chemprof Member

I think Humble Monkey just has added the "k" for fixed keel version, as he says. Catalina does make the keel version also -- it comes standard with a furling jib.

It may help also to know where the boat is, if the sails are original Catalina supplied, and any other items you can think of that an interested buyer would like to know. Pictures also help a lot.

Thanks.

4. humble monkey

humble monkey New Member

14.2 k for sale

sorry about my lack of info about the boat? its a 1997 KEEL model with original sails in good shape, roller furling, galvanized trailer, new trolling motor and battery- all new running rigging . $1950 augusta ga will post pictures tomorrow. thanks for your time-dave