1 month laser training in March - Escape the polar vortex!

vanessa.a

Hi everyone,
I discovered this intense laser training program that looks awesome, but it will only run if there are 5 sailors, so I am therefore looking for 4 other sailors...

It would be a small, high coach to sailor ratio program as we would only be five sailors for 1 coach. On the water and on-land training during a month! However, if 1 month is too long, maybe we could team up for 2 weeks only?

Additional info:

When: 4 weeks in March 2014 (available for longer or shorter stays too!)
Where:Cabarete, Dominican Republic (windy, sunny and warm!)
What: 5 days a week of:
· Water sessions: 2 hours every day followed by video watching of the days training
· Cross training: physical fitness training in a gym or on the beach with a coach

Price includes:water training, gym, hotel, laser charter.
More info: Laser Training Center (http://www.caribwind.com)

Vanessa
Optimized-11th Caribbean Midwinter beach.jpg

That is a VERY intensive program. Unless you are on the Olympic path, the program seems a bit much to me.

The winds tend to increase during the day this time of the year and reach 15-20 by late afternoon.

PS: I have been there twice for a clinic and a week (three training days and an informal regatta at the end) was plenty for all of us.

It definitely looks very intense and a little crazy for a non-olympian sailor, but at the same time it looks like an amazing opportunity :)

Since 4 months might be too much, would anybody be interested for 2 weeks end of March?

Back